Your generous investment allows BStrong Together to:
- Provide programming for students in the Barrington area on a wide variety of topics including healthy living, stress management, alcohol and drug awareness and prevention, healthy relationships, coping strategies, problem-solving, and mental health.
- Educate parents, educators, caregivers, and community members on issues facing our community’s children and youth and on topics that are at the core of BStrong Together’s mission such as parenting, stress, technology/social media, healthy lifestyle, drugs and alcohol, mental health, resiliency, and mindfulness.
- Bring together Barrington area parents, educators, caregivers, and community members involved in the lives of Barrington area children and youth to learn together in order to strengthen ties and build a strong community in support of our children.
- Provide relevant, up-to-date, evidence-based research; information; tools; and strategies to affect positive change in the community.
Increase awareness of local resources available to those in need of information, support, or professional/medical help.
We offer the opportunity to become a BStrong Together Investor at a variety of levels designed to fit your charitable giving budget. With your tax-deductible donation*, you are joining in our commitment to enrich the lives of the children and families in our community.
To learn more about becoming a BStrong Together Investor, please email Kyle Kick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* BStrong Together is a registered 501(c)3 not-for-profit. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.